There are several convenient ways to support the specific needs of Brooks House with in-kind gifts.
- Visit our Amazon Wishlist online. This list is updated on a regular basis and all purchases are shipped directly to Brooks House. For some requested items on our list, Amazon has the option of a recurring monthly delivery. If you would be interested in donating in this way, please contact us for details.
- When you purchase from Amazon Smiles and choose Brooks House/ Community Homeless Outreach & Support, Inc. a portion of your qualifying purchase is donated to Brooks House.
- Visit our Facebook and Twitter pages often, as immediate needs are often added via social media.
- Clothing and furniture are only accepted on an “as-needed” basis. Occasionally, specific needs are posted on social media as well as on our website.
NO CLOTHES OR FURNITURE ARE NEEDED AT THIS TIME
- Kitchen size trash bags
- Gift cards for food: $20-$25 (Kroger, Publix, Aldi)
- Diapers size 2-6
- Silverware (Knives, forks, and spoons)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Feminine hygiene products
- Printer ink (HP OfficeJet 950 & 951)
- Copy paper
- Aluminum foil
- Laundry detergent
- Women’s and children’s house shoes (all sizes)
- Hair conditioner
- Body wash
- Rubbing alcohol
- Plastic cups
- Sturdy paper plates & bowls
- Bath loofahs
- Electronic/TV cleaner
Should you wish to donate items on our immediate or ongoing needs lists, feel free to drop your gifts at the house during normal business hours or call to set up an appointment.